Mt Ommaney Shopping Centre

Mt Ommaney

In October 2014, we acquired a 75% interest in Mt Ommaney Centre, a regional shopping centre in Brisbane, Australia. The property was acquired as part of a co-ownership arrangement with Federation Centres (FDC), who own the remaining 25% of the centre.

Key facts

Year acquired 2014
Sector Retail
Size 56,463 sq m
Location Brisbane, Australia
No of units 184
Parking spaces 2,555
Key tenants Coles, Woolworths, Aldi, Big W, K-mart, Target
Website http://www.mtommaneycentre.com.au/
 
Jayson Egan

Jayson Egan

Head of Asset Management, Australia

Jayson's biography
Mt Ommaney was a rare opportunity to acquire a majority stake in a dominant and fully refurbished regional shopping centre with a long track record of stable income.
 

Address

171 Dandenong Road
Mount Ommaney
QLD
4074
Australia